Sunday, November 17, 2013

Highlights from my trip

Barbara asked if I would share some photos from my trip to Paris and Amsterdam - it was heck of cloudy while I was there, but I did get some good shots. (Didn't have much time to work with these in Lightroom beyond clicking the auto-correct button...)

Children headed to the Musée des Arts et Métiers in Paris.

Rooftop that I could see from my hotel room in Paris.

Classic Amsterdam shot - save for the fact that it wasn't cloudy and misting.

Houseboat displaying the Amsterdam flag.

More classic Amsterdam.

On the platform at the Amsterdam Centraal train station.

Near the Apeldoorn train station - can't get more Dutch than an orange bicycle.

Free bikes lined up in the Hoge Veluwe National Park.

A piece of modern art in the Kroller-Muller sculpture garden.

Beautiful leaves outside the Kroller-Muller Museum.

No comments: