I almost felt guilty after snapping this picture of a guy casually checking himself in the mirror.
This scene attracted my eye not only because of the color of the bride's dress. It felt so staged! The elegant dresses and the photographer and her equipment definitely did not match the setting (a public park). But even though we were in a public space, I still felt I was invading their private ceremony.
One more picture of a woman feeding the geese.
I also enjoy taking pictures of geometrical shapes that I see around me. The first picture depicts five geese on a lake, making a surprising pattern as they float on the water.
Two more pictures, in theme with Hurricane Sandy:
1 comment:
Patricia, I especially like the first image of the man checking himself out in the mirror. The fact that your "intrusion" is also evident in the mirrors is a nice touch. The pairing suggests an implicit (aware but unacknowledged) dialog between actors and observers in private/public spaces. Fascinating. -- Best, Roger Hammons
Post a Comment