Saturday, May 4, 2013

An evening on the Mall

I didn't have a wide enough angle to capture all the windows in the federal building across the street, but I liked the reflection through the window of the Hirshorn, especially the guy eating in the cafeteria on the escalator.  

Silver Man outside Hirshorn.  Facing west, he's red, maybe because of the red light at the intersection.  

Facing east, he's blue-ish.  


Hirshorn-I liked capturing the sculpture moving in the wind.  

The columns at Archives.  

Hard to capture kids in bad light, but this was cute.  

As time permits, my work on urban landscapes is going to be of Georgia Ave near my house.  This radio tower can be seen all over the city, including from the plane when flying into DCA.  To me, it's the beacon (ugly as it is) of my neighborhood.  

1 comment:

mike simpson said...

Love the radio tower.