Here are some my shots from last Wednesday's class. I shot without a tripod, so I had fun with the challenge of experimenting with different ISO values and finding flat and stable camera supports.
 |
| Hirshhorn at dusk |
 |
| I propped my camera up on a table (and lens cap, and phone...) for this shot. I like how the long shutter speed captured the red tail lights. |
 |
| Hirshhorn lights |
 |
| One massive love, illuminated by the green street light |
 |
| I liked the way her expression and the sunlight on her face worked together |
 |
| \I took the color out of this to draw the attention to all of the contrasting light in the windows and the negative space |
 |
| Scaffolding reflection on the Natural History Museum |
 |
| Last bit of light illuminates the Museum |
 |
| pink sky at night, workers' delight |
And two night shots from earlier that week....
 |
Lion statue at the Capitol on a cloudy night
|
1 comment:
Love the sky!
Post a Comment