I really like the contrast of the well lit monument against the tumultuous storm clouds. A bluer sky on a nicer day would not have the same emotional effect.
Also the use of the trees and the fence to frame the monument works beautifully. I have trouble incorporating fences into my pictures, because they tend to be too divisive and ugly, but using the fence as a framing element elegantly solves this problem.
Oh yeah, the fence framing the flags ringing the monument - formal delight. And more evidence that even the monuments (and all old familiars) can be seen with new eyes.
2 comments:
I really like the contrast of the well lit monument against the tumultuous storm clouds. A bluer sky on a nicer day would not have the same emotional effect.
Also the use of the trees and the fence to frame the monument works beautifully. I have trouble incorporating fences into my pictures, because they tend to be too divisive and ugly, but using the fence as a framing element elegantly solves this problem.
Oh yeah, the fence framing the flags ringing the monument - formal delight. And more evidence that even the monuments (and all old familiars) can be seen with new eyes.
Post a Comment